Saturday, August 20, 2016

Where to start now?

Here I am again, writing a blog. About to sign up a new blog but ended up digging out the old one. I don't even remember this one which I signed up in 2008 while working on my MFA thesis. Re-purpose the title and here we go...a brand new blog that serves multiple purposes.

Been fortunate enough to travel to many places, took tons of pictures, had so many thoughts along the way but no one really knows what's in my mind unless I share.

Yeah that's right. Share. 

Because of my choice of the lifestyle. It's hard for me to stay at one place, one city or one country for a good period of time where I would make a group of close friends. Without a group of close friends to talk to, I need an outlet to let go all the thoughts in my mind, positive ones and negative ones (no one is perfect, right?), about those little things in life.

No comments: