Thursday, October 6, 2016

Love detox

A should be in Bali by now sharing the same time zone as me. He is that close....

I shouldn't be thinking about this. It's not really helping. I hate love detox. The process of it is just mind struggling every time. 

A is gone, so does my dream of going back to the States to be with him is gone. One thing I have struggled the most. I can't win the time. I wish A and I will have more moments together if there's a choice to start it all over. 

Enough of A, I need to figure out what I am doing with my life so I can be that positive happy person again and leave everything A and I have behind. He doesn't even care, why should I? I need to constantly tell myself that notion so I can be sane. 

Recently, I discover an e-commerce business model called Drop Shipping. I was never a business person. I hate to work for the money but something that has more value to the over all life experience. What's really caught my attention is that it's a location independent life style if I were running an online business. It actually reminds me of few people who I met along my traveling who seem to be doing it. This Canadian guy I met in Santorini. I remember the last thing he said he is looking for a place that he wants to live. I asked him what he does, he said he does some import and export business with a friend. I was surprised that he still makes money while traveling. Another person whom I met snowboarding. I told him about my passion for snowboarding and am struggling with money to live my dream. He told me to search up "passive income" and "affiliate marketing". Some of my web design skills would come in handy on this. That was a year ago when he told me that. 

Couple days into my research, try to immerse myself on all the information on the internet regarding to this possible location independent life style thing. Something to take my mind away from the love detox. I hope it will help me get through this and can smile and laugh like I always will. The negative sadness needs to go! I can do this. I can do this. I can do this....   

No comments: