Saturday, October 22, 2016

Uncertainty

Uncertainty is annoyed, isn't it?

Very annoyed.

After my last blog post, I got an e-mail from C which literally made me scream out loud in front of my computer.

I was happy and excited to hear from him. Obviously...

It's been 10 days since we have exchanged our life and share stories about our past.

Every e-mail is long and contains thousands of words.

I really feel there is a strong connection between us.

However, he is from a land that I can't even step in.

Yeah...I can't seem to get away of this cycle. Love is love. I can't help it.

My anxiety is there when he asked about if  I can get a visa to come for a visit.

I pondered....I don't know what to tell him and what to expect next.

He might run away from me just because I can't come for a visit.

If I were him, what would I do? I asked myself many times of this question.

What does it take for him to want to keep things going....

I don't have an answer for that.

Only time will tell.

Here I am writing this blog to clear my mind.

If I don't hear from him again. I need to tell myself. It's okay.

Maybe it just doesn't mean to be last. Don't be sad.

Love is a tough lesson in life and patient is a virtue.

I need to remember that.

No comments: