Friday, October 7, 2016

Scattered brain

Reading a friend's love story online is a bad idea for me right now...

It reminds me of A again. Stupid feelings is hunting me again. I drop my tears again today.

We secretly camped at a beach A used to go when he was little. The morning we woke up...

"Hey there is no one here" A said.

In my mind thinking "private beach, yeah, we can probably swim naked."

"Do you want to jump into the water naked? I will go get the towels in the car." A asked.

I looked at him all surprised as he's speaking off of my mind. "Yeah, let's do it." I said.

We took off all our clothes in the tent and he called "one, two, three! " We ran over to the water.

We're wild and adventurous. I really miss him.

Fuck the scattered brain. I couldn't do anything but try to calm down and hide my emotions away.  

No comments: