Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Patience is a virtue

C didn't write me back...
I might have screwed it up by showing him my interests of wanting to know him.
There is this line came into my mind.

Patience is a virtue.

I need to remember that and remind myself often in any situations really...
I sucks at relationships but it's a life long learning lesson. I will get better every time when I meet someone special. God will do his magic. I just need to be patient.

In the afternoon, this also came to my mind.
If it's yours, it will be no matter what. 
I remember how love is. Love is unconditional. You love someone. You just.....love. It's ok if he loves me and I don't love him. We won't have a relationship. It's ok if I love him and he doesn't love me back. We won't have a relationship, either. It will be amazing if he loves me and I love him. We will have an amazing relationship together and share all the happiness in our life. I am learning along the way, from the past and hope for the better in the future. I am not going to force someone to love me, it shouldn't be that way, love should just happen without me even trying hard. It twists what love is all about.  

No comments: